Collaborative Supply Chain Innovation: A New Model for Success
Kristi Montgomery, VP of Kenco Innovation Labs (part of Kenco Group) and Puga Sankara, Co-Founder of Smart Gladiator discuss the following questions and more in this timely and informative episode:
- When it comes to driving supply chain innovation, what have been some of the lessons learned to date?
- How would you characterize the current state of mobile enablement in supply chain management? What opportunities and roadblocks exist?
- What was the business problem Kenco was trying to solve for customers?
- Between developing its own solution and implementing a third-party application, how did Kenco go about evaluating the different paths it could take?
- How did the two companies work together to develop the LoadProof mobile app?
- How has the new app addressed the business problem you were trying to solve? What have been some of the benefits achieved to date?
- Based on the initial success you’ve had to date, what would you say are the key ingredients to success in creating a collaborative innovation partnership?
Podcast version (click to play):
October 11, 2018
September 24, 2018