- The terms and conditions stated herein (collectively, the “Agreement”) constitute a legal agreement between you and Smart Gladiator (the “Company” or “We”). In order to use the Website (as defined below) you must agree to the terms and conditions that are set out below.
- Defined Terms “Pictures” means pictures, images, graphics and similar items that are uploaded on the Website. ‘User’ means a person who accesses the Website. ”Website” means www.loadproof.com.
- Overview The Website is intended to be a site where the Company can upload Pictures, an whose Pictures can then be copied, reproduced, modified and used (for any and all purposes) by Users, for no compensation payable to the User that originally created the Picture and without any permission being required. In this regard, all Users acknowledge that the Company is not verifying the Pictures, and therefore the use of such Pictures in any way is at each User’s own risk, and same are being provided on the Website “as-is, where-is”, without any representations or warranties whatsoever by the Company. We do our best to gather the proper documents for the Pictures, so if questions of photo releases and/or location releases arise, please contact us.
- Representations and Warranties by User
By using the Website, you expressly represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to enter into this Agreement. If you reside in a jurisdiction which restricts the use of the Website because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into agreements such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, the Website is not available to persons under the age of 18. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. When using the Website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws of the nation, the country, state, province and city in which you are present while using the Website.
By using the Website, you agree that while each individual Picture on the Website may be used commercially, the presentation and collection of these Pictures is copyrighted by the Company, and therefore may not be used, altered or copied in any manner.
By using the Website, you agree that:
You will only use the Website and the Pictures therein for lawful purposes. You will not use the Website or Pictures therein for any illegal or immoral purposes, including but not limited to pornography, drug use, gambling or prostitution, or any other purpose reasonably likely to reflect negatively on the Company.
You will not use the Website of Pictures therein for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes.
You will not use the Website to send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights and material that could be considered as sexual or psychological harassment or of a discriminatory nature;
You will not impair the proper operation of the Website.
You will not try to harm the Website or the Company in any way whatsoever.
You will not:
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Website in any way, save as permitted herein;
- modify or make derivative works based upon the Website;
- create Internet “links” to, or “frame” or “mirror” the Website on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device;
- reverse engineer the Website, or access the Website in order to (a) build a competitive product or service,(b) build a product using similar ideas, features or functions of the Website, or (c) copy any ideas, features or functions of the Website, including without limitation the presentation of the Pictures, or
- launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Website.
You will not:
- send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website or the data contained therein; or
- attempt to gain or to permit others to gain unauthorized access to the Website or its related systems or networks.
You will respect the Website and other Users when using the Website. When submitting Pictures to or otherwise using the Website, you agree not to post or transmit to or from the Website:
- any unlawful, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or Pictures that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law;
- any commercial material or Pictures (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services);
- any material or Pictures that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party;
- any falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our users or any third party; (vi) any private information concerning another person, such as their address, phone number, email address, and similar information without their permission;
- anything which impersonates another person or represents yourself as affiliated with us, our staff or other industry professionals;
- anything which solicits a user’s password or other account information;
- anything which harvests user names, addresses, or email addresses for any purpose; and (v) any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems. The above list is an example only and is not intended to be complete or exclusive.
You are solely responsible for all Pictures that you make available through the Website, should you chose under your own volition to contribute. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that:
- you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Pictures that you make available through the Website or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Company the rights in such Pictures, as contemplated under this Agreement; and
- neither the Pictures nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Pictures or Company’s (or other Users) use of the Pictures (or any portion thereof) will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation. Further, you do hereby acknowledge that all Pictures may be viewed, used, reproduced, modified or otherwise dealt with by all Users or others, without any compensation to you. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of Pictures to the Website. If you believe that any Pictures infringe any copyright that you own or control, please advise the Company immediately at email@example.com. Company will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Company may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate this Agreement. You acknowledge that Company has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Website or Pictures or to review or edit any Pictures, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website, to ensure your compliance with this Agreement, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Company reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Pictures that Company, at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of this Agreement or otherwise harmful to the Website.
- Restrictions and Copyright Policy No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Company or its licensors.
- License granted by User Notwithstanding any other provision herein, please be aware that by submitting Pictures to the Website, you grant the Company and all Users a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (and to allow others to) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Pictures throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, with or without the name you used to make such submission of Pictures. You do further acknowledge and agree that your Pictures are not your confidential or proprietary information. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Pictures posted or submitted by you. We have no obligation to post your Pictures; we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to remove or alter any Pictures. In connection herewith, you hereby renounce and waive in favour of Company and all Users to any moral rights you have or might have, now or in the future, with respect to Pictures. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not upload any Pictures to the Website.
- Copyright Policy Company respects copyright law and expects its Users to do the same. It is Company’s policy, when it becomes aware, to terminate in appropriate circumstances Users or other account holders who infringe or are believed to be infringing the rights of copyright holders.
- Payment Terms Any fees that the Company may charge you for the use of the Website are due immediately and are non-refundable. This no refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate your usage, our decision to terminate your usage, disruption caused to the Website either planned, accidental or intentional, or any reason whatsoever. Please note that upon your contribution of any number of Pictures, you also forfeit the rights to any monetary compensation or profit generated from operation of the Website by the Company, according to the terms of this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Ownership The Company alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Website and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Website (collectively “Feedback”). You are not required to provide any Feedback to the Company. To the extent you do provide any Feedback to the Company, you agree to assign and hereby do assign to the Company all right, title and interest in and to such Feedback and agree that the Company may freely utilize such Feedback without compensation to you. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Website, or any intellectual property rights owned by the Company. The Company name, the Company logo, and the product names associated with the Website are trademarks of the Company or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
- Third Party Interactions During use of the Website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of third party service providers, advertisers or sponsors showing their goods and/or services through the Website. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third party. The Company and its licensors shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, transaction, services or promotion between you and any such third party. The Company does not endorse any sites on the Internet that are linked through the Website, and in no event shall the Company or its licensors be responsible for any Pictures, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or third party providers. The Company provides the Website to you pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You recognize, however, that certain third party providers of goods and/or services may require your agreement to additional or different terms and conditions prior to your use of or access to such goods or services, and the Company disclaims any and all responsibility or liability arising from such agreements between you and the third party providers. The Company may rely on third party advertising and marketing supplied through the Website and other mechanisms to subsidize the Website. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to receive such advertising and marketing. You agree that it is your responsibility to take reasonable precautions in all actions and interactions with any third party you interact with through the Website.
- Indemnification By entering into this Agreement and using the Website, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold the Company, its licensors, and each of their parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, Users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) your violation or breach of any term of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein; (b) your violation of any rights of any third party, or (c) your use or misuse of the Website, except in each case solely to the extent any of the foregoing arises directly from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Company.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Company Makes No Representation, Warranty, or Guaranty As To The Reliability, Timeliness, Quality, Suitability, Availability, Safety, Accuracy or Completeness of The Website. The Company Does Not Represent or Warrant That (A) The Use of The Website Will Be Secure, Timely, Uninterrupted or Error-free or operate In Combination With Any other Hardware, Application, System or Data, (B) The Website Will Meet Your Requirements or Expectations, (C) Any Stored Data Will Be Accurate or Reliable, (D) The Quality of The Website, As Well As Any Products, Services, Information, or other Material Purchased or obtained By You Through The Website Will Meet Your Requirements or Expectations, (E) Errors or Defects In The Website Will Be Corrected, or (F) The Website or The Server(S) That Make It Available Are Free of Viruses or other Harmful Components. The Website Is Provided To You Strictly on An “as Is” Basis. All Conditions, Representations And Warranties, Whether Express, Implied, Statutory or otherwise, Including, Without Limitation, Any Implied Warranty of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, or Non-infringement of Third Party Rights, Are Hereby Disclaimed To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Applicable Law By The Company. The Company Makes No Representation, Warranty, or Guaranty As To The Reliability, Safety, Timeliness, Quality, Suitability or Availability of The Website, As Well As Any Services, Products or Goods obtained By Third Parties Through The Use of The Website. The Company Does Not Verify The ownership or Intellectual Property Rights of The Pictures, Nor How Any User Makes Use of The Pictures, And Shall Have No Liability Relating Thereto. You Acknowledge And Agree That The Entire Risk Arising out of Your Use of The Website, The Pictures And Any Third Party Services or Products Remains Solely With You, To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Law. Certain Laws Do Not Allow Limitations on Implied Warranties. If These Laws Apply To You, Some or All of The Above Disclaimers, Exclusions, or Limitations May Not Apply To You, And You Might Have Additional Rights.
- Internet Delays The Website May Be Subject To Limitations, Delays, And Other Problems Inherent In The Use of The Internet And Electronic Communications. The Company Is Not Responsible For Any Delays, Delivery Failures, or Other Damages of Whatsoever Nature Resulting From Such Problems.
- Limitation of Liability In No Event Shall The Company’s or Its Licensors’ Aggregate Liability Arising out of or Relating To This Agreement or Your Use of (or Inability To Use) The Website or With Respect To The Pictures Exceed The Amounts Actually Paid By You To The Company In The Six (6) Month Period Immediately Preceding The Event Giving Rise To Such Claim or The Amount of Fifty Dollars ($50), Whichever Is Greater. In No Event Shall The Company or Its Licensors Be Liable To You For Any Indirect, Punitive, Special, Exemplary, Incidental, Consequential or other Damages of Any Type or Kind (Including Personal Injury, Loss of Data, Revenue, Profits, Use or other Economic Advantage). The Company And/or Its Licensors Shall Not Be Liable For Any Loss, Damage or Injury Which May Be Incurred By You, Including By Not Limited To Loss, Damage or Injury Arising out of, or In Any Way Connected With The Website or The Pictures, Including But Not Limited To The Use or Inability To Use The Website, Any Reliance Placed By You on The Completeness, Accuracy or Existence of Any Advertising, or As A Result of Any Relationship or Transaction Between You And Any Third Party Service Provider, Advertiser or Sponsor Whose Advertising Appears on or Within The Website. The Foregoing Exclusions Shall Apply Even If The Company And/or Its Licensors Have Been Previously Advised of The Possibility of Such Damages. Responsibility For The Decisions You Make Regarding The Website (With All Its Implications) Rests Solely With You. We Will Not Assess The Suitability, Legality or Ability of Any Users or Pictures And You Expressly Waive And Release The Company And Its Licensors, To The Maximum Extent Allowable Under Applicable Law, From Any And All Liability, Claims, Causes of Action, or Damages Arising From Your Use of The Website, or In Any Way Related To The Third Parties And To The Pictures Introduced To You By The Website. You Expressly Waive And Release Any And All Rights And Benefits Under Section 1542 of The Civil Code of The State of California (or Any Analogous Law of Any other State or Province, Including Without Limitation The Province of Quebec), Which Reads As Follows: “a General Release Does Not Extend To Claims Which The Creditor Does Not Know or Suspect To Exist In His Favor At The Time of Executing The Release, Which, If Known By Him, Must Have Materially Affected His Settlement With The Debtor”. You Understand That By Using The Website, You May Be Exposed To Pictures That Is Potentially offensive or otherwise objectionable, And That You Use The Website At Your own Risk. Applicable Law May Not Allow The Limitation or Exclusion of Liability or Incidental or Consequential Damages, So The Above Limitation or Exclusion May Not Apply To You. In Such Cases, The Company’s Liability Will Be Limited To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Law.
- Notice The Company may give notice by means of email to your email address on record in the Company’s account information, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record in the Company’s account information. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 12 hours after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice, and address any complaint or claim to the Company (such notice, complaint or claim shall be deemed given when received by the Company) at any time by means of email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agreement may not be assigned by you (whether in whole or in part) without the prior written approval of the Company. This Agreement may be assigned without your consent (in whole or in part) by the Company, including, without limiting the foregoing, to
- a parent or subsidiary,
- an acquirer of assets, or
- a successor by merger. Any purported assignment in violation of this section shall be void.
- Controlling Law and Jurisdiction General. This Agreement and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the United States of America without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Subject to the rest of this Section, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action in relation to this Agreement will be Johnson County, Iowa, and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts. However, in the event of the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of Company’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights, Company may, at its discretion, institute legal proceedings in any jurisdiction (s) which is (are) deemed necessary or advisable. Arbitration. You and Company agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Website (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled exclusively by binding arbitration, except that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in small claims court and the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that you are waiving the right to participate as a plaintiff in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and Company otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrators may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable, then the entirety of this “Dispute Resolution” section will be deemed void. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, this “Dispute Resolution” section will survive any termination of this Agreement. Arbitration Rules. Arbitration Location. Unless you and Company otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in Fulton Country, State of Georgia, United States of America. Decision. The arbitrators will render an award within the time frame specified in the Code of Civil Procedure (United States of America). Such decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrators based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any damages granted by the arbitrators must be consistent with the terms of the “Limitation of Liability” section above as to the types and the amounts of damages for which a party may be held liable. Fees. The arbitrators shall determine who is responsible to pay the fees associated with the arbitration.
- Termination You agree that the Company, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any member or customer account (or any part thereof) you may have with the Company or your use of the Website, and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any of your Pictures, at any time. The Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Company may have at law or in equity. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing all use of the Website and requesting the Company to cancel your account (if any), and remove any and all Pictures you may have contributed up to the time of termination, via email sent to email@example.com. The Company is not liable in any way for the continued propogation of any Pictures contributed up to the time of termination, and/or appropriated by any Users before the time of termination.
- General No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you, the Company or any third party provider as a result of this Agreement or use of the Website. If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent under law. The failure of the Company to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Company in writing. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.